Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Random thoughts....God's blessings!

I'm not quite sure where my mind is going this morning.  I feel the welling up of thoughts and words inside my head but they are so random and swirling that I feel like there are way too many to keep in there.  I have many things going on these days.  All of which I am so blessed to be a part of and mostly because God is working on my behalf and I am in awe.  Blessing abounded a couple of nights ago.  I had been through a long, busy day.  Things at my job are settling down with the training.  I went to a women's ministry team meeting and my mind was a whirl of brainstorming for the events coming up.  I was tired after being up since 5 am, mostly because ideas kept coming to my mind so I finally got up to write them down.  I was trying to design a logo for our women's overnight and the computer just wouldn't do what I needed it to do.  I was sitting working on things at home and I opened my emails and there was a sweet friend, telling me that I was a Proverbs 29:7 woman.  The reason for the blessing was that I had recently found that verse and shared it at our meeting to use for our event and to find out that God has shown that same verse to a friend who thought of me.  I felt so unworthy of those beautiful words.  Shortly after that, there was a knock at the door which startled me because my hubby wasn't expected home for awhile and there was another friend who handed me a gas gift card saying that him and his wife think of us often and wanted us to give it to us!  WOW! What did we do to deserve such a blessing?  I went back to my project and tried one more time to move a picture to where it needed to be and it moved!!  It was as if God said, "There, daughter!  I am here!"

Even thinking back on this, I am still in awe of the very presence of my Father, in my home, listening to my frustrations with the things and situations around me...He  was right here with me.   What a lift  to my spirit when I was feeling weary.   The other things that are on my mind is wedding planning, struggling with the lack of progress with healing of my neck and knee.  Dealing with getting my car fixed up before the warranty runs out.  Figuring out money stuff.  Working out a schedule for my days to exercise, write, do bookkeeping and housework.  Lots of things going on right now but the most beautiful thing is that God is right here with me….even when I'm not "paying attention" to His presence...He is still here.  What a beautiful thing that is.  How can you not lift up His Name in praise for caring for such a one as I?  Wow...such randomness that is going on here.  I need to go now...the work day is calling me and the weekend is at hand. :)  To God be the glory and He is worthy of my praise!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment